Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Week 8 EOC: The Avenger

Running down the ally looking for some place to hide or someone to at least help me. Reaching the corner of Main Street I see a man leaning against a wall outside of a bar smoking a cigar looking down at something in his hand. Stealing a glance behind me, I see that the men are catching up to me in incredible speed. I have to move now. This is my chance. I have to make it. If I don't, I'm just as good as dead by standing here doing nothing. Looking back over to the mysterious man across the street I make my decision to run as fast as I can to him. "Sir, please help me!! There are these men chasing after me!" I scream out loud as I finally have him in my reach. "PLEASE!" I beg him. Finally he looks up at me, well I should over me. Leaning up off of the wall nearly knocking his toned, milky white skin into mine. "It took you long enough to come find your way over to me don't you think Stacy? I have been waiting for you since they first laid eyes on your gentle frame. Come. Quick. Hide behind me. I will take care of these punks. Just don't move ok." he said lighting pushing me behind him with his smooth warm hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment